Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Peek into my Closet- How to Wear Your Summer Clothes in the Winter

Are you getting the winter blues and wanting to wear your summer clothes already?  Well, I am!! This post is all about how to wear your summer clothes in the winter.  All you need is a cute cardigan or jacket to pair with your tanks. I have different shades of neutral sweaters so that I can mix and match them with multiple different tanks, a blue jean jacket, and a neutral colored light weight jacket.  These are some essential pieces to layering and maximizing the use of your summer clothes.


Sweater: Old Navy
Tank: Kohl's
Pants: Kohl's
Boots: Target
Necklace: Forever 21



Sweater: Target
Tank: Forever 21
Pants: Kohl's
Boots: Target



Maxi: Meijer
Tank: Target
Jacket: H&M
Necklace: Kohl's





  
Tank: Target
Sweater: Target
Belt: H&M
Pants: Kohl's
Boots: Famous Footwear



Shirt: Kohl's
Jacket: Kohl's
Pants: Kohl's
Boots: Target
Necklace: Express



Sweater: Forever 21
Tank: Macy's
Pants: JCP
Leg Warmers: Payless
Boots: Target


6 comments:

  1. What shoes do you wear with a maxi shirt in thr winter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear flats or boots depending on the type of dress. Thanks for checking out my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!
    Bridesmaid Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like my twin sister a cross the globe. I am a university lecturer and share your interests esp pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps the reason why buying the right dress matters is that unlike separates, a dress has to stand alone. There are many things that can go wrong in women's fashion: dress up in a beautiful but inappropriate gown and you end up looking like a joke. stoner emojis



    ReplyDelete