Saturday, January 11, 2014

My Favorite Accessory


Ladies:  My Pandora bracelet is my favorite accessory.  It goes with everything (casual or dressy) and matches every color.  The best thing about this bracelet is that it's personalized to what I like and each charm means something special to me.  My favorite charm is my owl I got from my mom when I got my teaching job.  It reminds me of how excited and thankful I was for my job and brings me back to that moment.

Men:  This is the best gift you could ever give that special lady in your life and you know why... because it takes the gift giving pressure off of you for years!  Every anniversary, Christmas, birthday, or Mother's Day all you need to do is get her a charm.  No matter what you pick out she will love it!  There are so many meaningful charms you can get and it takes the guess work out for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment