Monday, August 1, 2016

Our Wedding!

 Today is our first anniversary!  I cannot believe it has been a year already... it still feels like yesterday!  The entire day was perfect and I would not have changed a thing!  Enjoy checking out our decor for any brides looking for inspiration!
I found something similar to this on Etsy and decided to make it myself to save some money.  I used Word and was able to recreate almost the exact thing.  I bought the frame from the dollar store and it added a nice personal touch to the front table.

You can never go wrong with painted wine bottles!  I did three coats and they turned out great!


I got wooden letters from Michael's and painted them.

This was the sign for our guest book.  I found this image on Google and reused the frame from my shower.

The front entrance table turned out great!


Our beautiful cake!  Each layer was a different flavor... I cannot wait to eat our anniversary layer!



No comments:

Post a Comment