Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Wedding Shower

My sister did an AMAZING job with my wedding shower.  She made all of the cookies herself and decorated beautifully!  I cannot wait to return the favor for her one day!  






How cute are the favors?!  They are soap inside of a cupcake liner with a loofah on top!  They are adorable!  We played two games at the shower that made everyone laugh.  The first game was a Scattergories game where we had to list things using the letters MRS.  The second game was how well we know the bride.  There were quite a few funny responses.

All of the guests signed the "G" and wrote a date night idea on a Popsicle stick.  I now have a jar filled with fun date night ideas!

Each balloon had a picture of us on it.  This was one of my favorite things at the shower!


No comments:

Post a Comment